University of Test Automation 100,000 brands student milestone with a virtual celebration event with workshops, interactive sessions with instructors, freebies and more
SAN MATEO, California, October 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Applitools, provider of the next-generation test automation platform powered by Visual AI and Ultrafast Test Cloud, today announced that Test Automation University (TAU) has surpassed 100,000 students enrolled. It is the world’s largest free online test automation training community. To celebrate this milestone, TAU will organize a virtual event starting December 1, 2021 called, “TAU: The Homecoming.”
To register for the TAU: The Homecoming event, visit tauconference.com.
TAU: The Homecoming is a free two-day virtual conference where TAU instructors will lead live workshops and lead engaging sessions on critical test automation topics. The event will also include games, a live DJ and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Angie jones, executive director of the University of Test Automation
- Jason arbon, CTO at Test.ai
- André Chevalier, Senior Software Engineer in Test for PrecisionLender at T2
- Carlos kidman, engineering director and open source developer
- Marie drake, Quality Engineering Manager at Zoopla
- Julia Pottinger, Training and Development Manager at QualityWorks Consulting Group, LLC
- Paul Merrill, Director at Beaufort Fairmont, LLC
- Beth marshall, Quality and Personnel Test Engineer at Smoothwall
- Manoj Kumar, Senior Technologist at Thoughtworks
- Mike clark, head of quality engineering at iSpot.tv
- Corina Pip, Senior Test Automation Engineer at Sage Intacct, Inc.
- Philippe Hric, quality manager at Slido
- Rudolf Groetz, Agile Engineering Coach / Guild Lead Test & Test Automation at Raiffeisen Bank International AG
- Patrick Döring, Chief Architect Testautomation & Portfolio Manager Testautomation at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
To join Test Automation University and start learning for free, visit https://testautomationu.applitools.com/
“It has been such a joy to witness the growth of the University of Test Automation. The community of students and instructors is remarkable,” said Angie jones, Developer Relations Manager at Applitools and Executive Director of Test Automation University. “Just two years after the start of TAU, we are thrilled to celebrate this milestone of 100,000 students with a virtual event for the community to learn and celebrate. Reminiscent of traditional college reunion celebrations, this event will be fun, interactive and unlike anything the community has experienced. “
Test Automation University is sponsored by Applitools. Contact the company at https://applitools.com/contact/sales to learn more about modern software testing and visual AI.
Applitools is the industry leader in the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for test automation, delivering a next-generation test automation platform powered by Visual HAVE. Over 400 percent of the world’s top brands in industry verticals such as tech, banking, insurance, retail, pharmacy and publishing – including 50 from the Fortune 100 – use Applitools to deliver the best digital experiences possible for millions of customers on any device and browser, and on all screen sizes and operating systems.
Applitools Ultrafast Test Cloud modernizes critical test automation use cases – functional testing, visual testing, web and mobile UI / UX testing, cross-browser testing, responsive web design testing, cross-testing, cross-browser testing. devices, PDF testing, accessibility testing, and compliance testing – to transform the way businesses innovate at the speed of DevOps without jeopardizing their brand.
Applitools is headquartered at San Mateo, California, with an R&D center in Tel Aviv, Israel. To learn more, visit applitools.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
303-581-7760, ext. 16